Wednesday, May 13, 2009

day to day

I may be dillusinal, but I have this expectation to find something in life that I was created to do.  Like eventually, if we listen to God and don't settle, we will have this moment where everything is greatness and yell out "this is what i was put on this earth to do!"  Sure there will days, even weeks where everything goes crazy and you wonder "what am i doing right now", but for the most part you love what you do and life is good.  I feel like we all can get this if we push hard enough.  For me, I have spent quite a bit of time recently wondering, "what am i doing, exactly" but I do believe this is where God has led me and so I am doing my best to find the " this is what i was made for" role, feeling, or whatever it may be.  I am currently getting glimpses of what that looks like, and that is enough to keep me going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment