Thursday, November 20, 2008

so

I believe that i have grossly underestimated the task of blogging. It has been like 3 weeks since my last post and my blog muscles still feel completely worn. I actually have nothing to say at the moment, but you would think after 3 weeks that something would have come up that I could write about, but in reality I got nothin'. Pretty sad.
maybe deep down this was my secret issue about blogging. I knew that i couldn't do it. I don't have the whatever it is it takes to sit down and write something. I just don't. Well at least not yet anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I hear you bro. I struggle with the same thing. Knowing you this will basically not have any effect on you but I'll say it anyway.

    Writing is such a great discipline that helps us in every area of life so even though it's hard work I'd encourage you not to give up. Just my thoughts :)

    -Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of good things to say. But sometimes I've noticed that until provoked, you are quiet. Then when someone says something that strikes you, you go all in. So maybe blogging isn't for you, but I've enjoyed it while it's lasted :)

    ReplyDelete